Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sexy Nerd Quote of the Day

When it comes to planning a vacation, Sexy Nerd and I aren't always on the same page.

I enjoy things like farmer's markets, antique stores, and botanical gardens. When dreaming of a trip to California, Sexy Nerd shot down all of these activities as being "boring". Disneyland, the San Diego Zoo, and Universal Studios were also considered borderline boring.

The beach?

"Boring."

California Adventure?

"Boring."

I googled California tourist attractions for nerds. The La Brea Tar Pits came up - perfect!

Sexy Nerd was intrigued. His response to this suggestion?

"Do you actually get to see the tar?"

 Photo from the La Brea Tar Pits site - family fun at its best!

1 comment :

  1. We visited my brother last summer who is stationed in Fort Irwin, CA. Took the kids to Disneyland, Legoland, the San Diego Zoo, and California Adventure. They are all lots of fun! My husband did complain about yet another Disney trip (we live in Alabama so visit Disneyworld about once a year) but even he loved the new CarsLand and Radiator Springs Racers ride.

    ReplyDelete

Yesterday, my blog made a whopping 2 cents. I'm blogging just for your comments! Thank you for making my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...