Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lamb Quote of the Day

We've all had harmless fun teasing the ridiculous things Sexy Nerd says on this blog (extra emphasis on harmless, lest anyone think the poor guy runs off to sulk every time a new post goes up.) Today, however, is my turn. For my birthday, my super-awesomely fabulous boss gave me 2 tickets to a show I've been wanting to see. Here's how our pitiful conversation unraveled:

My boss: "Is it this Thursday or next Thursday?"

Me, checking the date on my tickets, on my birthday: "Umm...this Thursday, I think. Wait, what's the date today?"

Another year older and another year wiser.

To top my brilliant birthday statement off, the show is actually next Thursday. Now, let's all forget about this and revert our attention back where it belongs - on the silly things that Sexy Nerd has said:






Lamb - 1
Sexy Nerd - 5 and counting

4 comments :

  1. Ha. Kind of like when you call someone at home and then say 'where are you'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lately my quotes would include a lot of bad grammar. And I'm an editor! And a Communications major!

    ReplyDelete

Yesterday, my blog made a whopping 2 cents. I'm blogging just for your comments! Thank you for making my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...