Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fancy New Haircut

I've always been the type of girl who gets her hair cut just once or twice a year - whenever Great Clips or Super Cuts sends out a $4.99 haircut coupon. When Groupon offered 50% off at Salon Phoenix in Albuquerque, I decided to splurge.


This month's Redbook came out a few days later. Who else sees the haircut resemblance?



I just wish I'd thought to bring my camera to the salon. When my hair was being highlighted and was crimped into dozens of foil pieces, I looked like I could have been the baby of the Tin Man and the Cowardly Lion.

Though, I suppose them having a baby together would overshadow my snazzy new haircut.

Thank you, Bridgette at Salon Phoenix! I love my new haircut!

19 comments :

  1. Super chic!! Love the new look!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It is perfect for your face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forget cute, Lambie! You've gone right to down right sexy!!! And I'm sure your honey thinks so too!!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! And OMG yes, Redbook totally copied you.
    One time while getting my hair highlighted, my bangs looked like the crown of the statue of liberty (foil and all sticking up straight). I swear they get their jollies from making their nerdy clients feel even more awkward!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!! And it is very similar to heigels hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that haircut, Lamb! It looks so good! Very sophisticated and fun! I need something with style like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your haircut. You look HOT!

    ReplyDelete

Yesterday, my blog made a whopping 2 cents. I'm blogging just for your comments! Thank you for making my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...